May 15, 2015

5 things to make you smile today!

Happy Friday, Gorgeous!

Oh I am just so excited for the weekend. Tonight after work Pete and I are heading up to the cabin with my whole family for the long weekend // we haven't seen everyone yet to celebrate our engagement with the gang so this will be lots of fun.

Looking forward to spending lots of time outside, some sunshine and just kicking back and relaxing the way us Canadians do on long weekends.

I apologize for my lack of posts lately, this past week has been just crazy in the best way possible and I haven't had much time to blog. I have a lot of really fun ideas for the near future though - so please keep comin' back for more.

1. One of my all time favourite Instagram accounts is @nataliecreates - Her and her blog are absolutely wonderful. She is a beautiful soul inside and out and for me, one of the most inspiring people I follow on social media. Everything she makes and does is lovely, and she lives such a amazing life with what she has. // Follow her if you don't already!






































2. I decided that my favourite soundtack of all time is The Now & Then Soundtrack (obvi) So please feel free to dance to this song today! :



3. Oh Happy Day! makes me happy most days. But even more so today with this Sprinkle Ballon DIY (omg dying for it!)











4) Yesterday was National Caesar Day (for readers outside Canada, this is our version of a "bloody mary" and oh boy do we LOVE them here!) Chatelaine posted 4 ways to celebrate Caesars! And, since it's the long weekend now I figure we should keep the celebration going.


5) Ok, BEST. news. ever! The 2016 Shop Bando agendas are in & you can pre-order them now! I already ordered the small floral one & I'm in LOVE // FYI Canadian readers, I realized afterwards that they are also selling them at Chapters


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)