May 25, 2015

life lately :

Oh   H   E   L   L   O   & &    happy monday!

The last few weeks have been crrrrrrazy, in all of the best ways possible. Pete and I are super excited and have been starting to think of some wicked awesome adorable ideas for our dream wedding!

It's kinda insane that we are already looking at venues, but we want to find the perfect place, book it and then be able to relax a bit, knowing that we have the date confirmed!

I've had so much fun celebrating with my family & friends the last few weeks, and I've got a bit of a to-do list for the next little while 

// create a wedding inspiration board in my craft room
// do some visits to venues we're interested in [we're going to see 6 or 7 this week!]
// BOOK our venue - omg, yessss!
// pop a bottle of champagne(!!!!)*
// set up a dinner at the keg once our venue is booked
// craft up my bridesmaid proposals for my girls
// book an appointment to try on some wedding dresses (oh boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)