June 1, 2015

June Goals

H  A  P  P  Y      J  U  N  E
Woah, I cannot believe that June is already here. Time seriously flies when you're having fun and being a busy little bee. May was a pretty amazing month if I do say so myself. Some hiilights include ; our trip to Scotland & Ireland, getting engaged (nbd), pete's birthday, family cabin weekend, girls bestie night, celebrating and hanging out with friends.

June is going to be a really good and jam packed month & I am looking forward to it

JUNE GOALS:
♥ Create and post my Summer Bucket List!
♥ Set up my fit bit // get fit 
♥ Book our wedding venue!
♥ Officially ask my Bridesmaids to be a part of our special day
♥ Bust out my Summer Dresses + Summer Everything
♥ Read at least one book from my current reading list
♥ Stick to some daily health/fitness goals I've set for myself
♥ Host some friends over for drinks/hangouts

Do you guys have any goals for June?

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)