August 1, 2015

August Goals!

H  A  P  P  Y       A  U  G  U  S  T
Woah, so when and how did this happen? This year and this Summer is just flying by! It's been a really busy and exciting year and things are really great. This Summer is not slowing down and we're constantly doing something, but that's what Summer is for. I've been focusing on getting back on track since it's been so hectic, gather my thoughts, writing things down, making goals, checking things off lists and just crushing it in general! Here are some goals for August.

Are you making any goals this month? Might as well start somewhere ♥
  • have a picnic in the park on my birthday!
  • finish up our save the dates and all their cuteness!
  • go to the toronto flower market!
  • try on my top 3 wedding dresses for my mom! (omg!)
  • go to the canadian national exhibition!
  • start and finish a new book!
  • brainstorm (lots) of blog posts ideas in my new notebook!
  • go for some after dinner summer walks in our hood with pete!
  • take time to read in bed before going to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I know, can't believe it is August already!! You have done really well with the bucket list, I really need to get to work on mine! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)