December 14, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - For Your Busy-Bee Bestie

hey jules gift guide ; for your busy bestie!

Happy Monday Babes! There's only 11 days until Christmas! Ahhh! Last Friday we had our work conference and party and it was so much fun, today I've got the day off after all the extra hours put in last week. I am excited to spend time time relaxing, but also just crushing it because there's so much to do and so little time.

One thing I've wanted to do all holiday season is post some gift guides! Here's my first one, and I promise to include more soon! This one is for your busy bestie, who hopefully likes very pretty and cute things (just like us!)

Here are some favourites I picked out for my first gift guide of the season:

1 // alex & ani bangles - Not sure if I've expressed my absolute LOVE for Alex & Ani, but now here's my chance - these girls have huge hearts and create the most gorgeous pieces. I just (finally) got my first bangles a few weeks ago and I am in love. They are breaking through to Canada and you'll be seeing their gorgeous stuff popping up all over soon! Spoil your bestie with the perfect bangle, you can choose from hundreds of different designs!

2 // bando 2016 agenda - Yep, I am still in love with all things Ban.do, because let's be honest - who isn't? The 2016 agenda is the perfect size and style for a busy #girlboss who loves all things positive, organized and cute. For my fellow Canadians, we are also lucky enough to snag Bando stuff from Chapters/Indigo now! 

3 // rifle paper & co calendar (cities) - I just adore al Rifle & Paper Co stuff because it's just so gosh darn pretty! I love the prints, and these calendars are just devine, and you can totally save each month once it's complete and frame the print afterwards. I really love the cities calendar, as well as the coffee & tea one, because let's be honest, who wouldn't want something so lovely on their desk all year?

4 // library of flowers perfume - Library of flowers is another absolutely lovely brand that I discovered about a year ago. Their creams and perfumes are so beautiful, not to mention how gorgeous the packaging is for every product! Field & Flowers is my favourite scent. Choose the best one for your bestie!

5 // voluspa candle - Ok, I am a serious sucker for a scented candle, and there is no type of candles that I love more than Voluspa - literally every single scent is perfection and I want to buy them all. My absolute favourite scent is is Santiago Huckleberry, it will make your home smell wonnnnderful.  Also, the votives and tins are so lovely you can keep them afterwards! 

6 // leave your mark - This is a really great book for anyone looking for a little kick in their tush and some inspiration when it comes to social media, and landing your dream job! I read girl boss and I will admit it wasn't my favourite. Leave your mark was more of what I was looking to get out of a book about being a #girlboss and feeling empowered and that you can crush anything that comes your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)