February 20, 2009

OMG, i am stoked on LIFE right now!

okay, so...i woke up with a tea waiting for me from my boy, and then i did my daily check of my favourite websites - facebook, gala darling, cupcakes take the cake, beautiful mess, and then...i checked my email! i just got my GMAIL account recently and that's the address on my business card so i get excited to check it, and today when i checked it -

I HAD AN EMAIL FROM GALA DARLING! :)

she's only the coolest/cutest blogger ever
http://galadarling.com

a couple weeks ago i read on her blog that you could win a TUTU, and i loveee tutu's, and i am sure you can all believe that! so what you had to do was write to her how you cheer yourself up! i commented and talked about the many, many, many pictures, paintings, letters etc that kids/friends have given me over the years! - and that i keep them all and put them in a smile file, and when i am having a bad day, reading kids letters to "cupcake" always make me smile!



anyway, she chose me out of over 300 people! and if that doesn't make me smile, what will?! hehehe, when i read the email i started SCREAMING and pete came running in with a concerned look on his face and i yelled "I JUST WON A TUTU" ahahaha!

i am in such a good mood right now!!!! :)

thank you gala, you are the besssst!

so now i need to email the amazing lady who makes these and i can pick out my own size and colour that i like best!

I LOVE TODAY!

CUPCAKE OF THE DAY ♥ ;

these cupcakes are PERFECT. i love the look of them, and the light spring colours. lately, i have decided i want to try some new types of icing, also..in the near future i want to put cherries on the top of my cupcakes. these looks beautiful. jealous!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh omg that's awesome!
    you lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. carly, i know eh! i am so stokeddd :)

    & thank you so much luvlee :)xo

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)