December 27, 2009

post-christmas wrap up.

i'm alive!

just been busy with the hussle & bussle of the holidays ;
i am at my boy's house right now - but will be making my way home tomorrow afternoon. i plan on relaxing for a while, and then starting to clean out my room/life, while listening to all 7 of my new cd's i got for christmas. i believe it's 7.

also, tomorrow i will post christmas photo's and get into detail of all my wonderful gifts...
annnnd my boxing day deals :)

pete and i went shopping in toronto today. i think i will go to the mall for round 2 on tuesday, since i have the day off (lucky me! i only work wednesday this week)

hope you all had an amazing & perfect holiday.
i need to catch up on all my blog reads! i will also do that tomorrow, while drinking tea out of one of my new & enormous mugs. <3

life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)