January 11, 2010

5 things.

5 things i love today
(cheer up because it's monday post)

1. being in love


2. bath & body works; stress relief body wash! <3
my boss got me this for christmas, & i love it.

3. jake!
ok, i never watch the bachelor, but this time i decided i would.
it's so horrible & cheesy but fun.
and jake is so dreamy. i am not ashamed to admit it!

4.  oatmeal with blueberries & blackberries on top.
i am in love. i eat this for breakfast every day pretty much!
5.  la roux!
i loveeee her.


3 comments:

  1. ooh la roux!! my manmate just got me into her (i know i'm probably lightyears behind on this :) ).

    that stress relief stuff sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love la roux! oh and oatmeal with blueberries.... i totally know what i'm making for breakfast tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love blueberries in my cereal. i can't wait to go blueberry picking. you have brought me hope. i am not surviving the winter very well.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)