March 17, 2010

oh, hi there!

happy st.patty's day! :)
♥ !
hope everyone had a fun & green day today.
i worked, and wish i had cute plans for tonight, but i work at 6am tomorrow - no thanks!
i wore a cute green outfit though, so it's all good.
yesterday was good.
back to work, & i was so stoked about that.
everyone was so nice & glad to see me so that mad me happy.
i helped this really cute old man and he told me i was pretty and gave me a lollipop!

i am going to keep it at my desk as a reminder that people are still sweet.
also - the man who comes in and fills up our vending machines, walked by and gave me a bag of mini eggs! it was sooooo cute. it made my day. the littlest things make me smile.

glad to be back at work, & i'm excited about a few upcoming things ;;
♥ spring!
♥ seeing my boy this weekend:) (it's been 2 weeks, ugh)
♥ meeting pete's friends at a wedding shower on sunday
♥ going with richie to visit the sweetest girl ever, carly
♥ easter weekend
♥ this weather!!!

CUPCAKE OF THE DAY♥;
awww, how festive. saw these on cupcakes take the cake - adorable!

ps ; check out my blog button! :)
i'm so excited.
xo

6 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look so yummy!

    totally grabbed your button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mini eggs yummo! Have St. Patricks Day to you!

    Great cupcake

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those irish cupcakes!! Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you coming?! I agree, we must meet!!! :D
    PS. I'm gonna add your button once I revamp my bloggy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! coming to visit me me me ♥
    (that was my favourite thing about this post) other favourites however, include:
    cute old men
    candy
    the colour green
    you being happy

    can't wait to see YOU!!!! 1 week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated St. Patrick's Day! lol I love your blog button is so precious! I'll put it up on my blog now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)