June 14, 2010

journal challenge day 1.

30 day journal challenge day 1;;
thanks to janel!
"journal Prompt Number 1: Create a full page design introducing yourself :)
Highlight your name many times in the midst of your design.
I chose to use a lot of line design because I love it so much lately.
I also chose to draw some of the things that I like as well in there!!
Have fun, be creative, don't stress, just jump right in!!"

here is my page:)
*cupcakes, obviously * minnie mouse * julie-lou-who * gay pride
* hugs&kisses * hearts * world traveler * anchor, sailor * strawberry fields forever
* snowflakes * hockey * music * bows * nerd glasses * balloons * popsicle
* check mark, to-do lists * christmas! * sunshine * NY * tea * canada


7 comments:

  1. so cute I just realized that I didn't know your name was Julie how weird :)

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog ... I LOVE IT!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice page for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girlies!!!
    you're too sweet.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant believe i forgot about cupcakes in my intro page!!! :( lol
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)