June 21, 2010

welcome summer.

i forgot to do my inspirational quote yesterday!
so here it is ;;
"a dream you dream alone is only a dream,
a dream you dream together is reality"
-john lennon

i had a great weekend..
got to spend time with the fam yesterday which was sweet.
i miss my petey though.
*fingers crossed i see him tomorrow*
also, i had a job interview today..a full time position,
which is what i really need in order to move downtown,
so i have a 2nd interview tomorrow
(thinking happy thoughts)

today is the first day of summer
hooray,
& it's perfect out.

my current obsession;;
the where the wild things are soundtrack.
it is SOOOOOOO good.
wow, so peaceful
i love you, karen O
if you haven't listened yet,
i suggest you do:)

6 comments:

  1. good luck on the job interview!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck tomorrow!!! And I will have to listen to the soundtrack!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll rock your interview!
    And it is a great soundtrack, but I love Arcade Fire, so I'm slightly biased :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love Karen O, must check this out!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodluck with your interview tomorrow! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that quote! I haven't even seen Where the Wild Things Are... I keep meaning to! <333

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)