January 26, 2014

( brunchin' it)

I LOVE SUNDAY'S.
And I also love brunch, and even more so - hosting!
I've actually got a post coming up soon all about hosting gatherings & parties (one of my fave things)

// today we had one of my dearest friends Dave and his lovely lady Anna over! Our place is suuuper small so it's not easy for us to host people, but we made it work with just the 4 of us. Dave & Anna brought us such sweet and adorable gifts -- a breakfast/brunch cookbook, jar of delicious coffee and a loaf of fresh to-do-for bread + delicious coffees!

I snapped a few photo's of before hand but was too excited to take one once everything was out.

[ On the menu ]
  • Mimosas!
  • Fruit Salad ; grapes, blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, fresh lime juice & fresh mint
  • Orange slices, mmm.
  • Mini quiche's ; one with green onion & bell peppers and one with sauteed mushrooms & spinach
  • Green salad with cherry tomato, cucumber, toasted walnut & maple balsamic dressing
  • Coffee & Fresh mint tea with honey
What a lovely Sunday. Pete and I are cosied up and relaxing, watching some hockey. Another wonderful weekend. I must say that 2014 is off to a very wonderful start!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)