February 19, 2014

minted review post - the cutest of cute.

Ever since I heard of minted I have spent so much time drooling over everything they have to offer! 

Pete and I had our Christmas cards made from minted and everyone was raving about how perfect they were. When I was given the chance to order some of their Valentine's day goodies, I had such a hard time choosing because I wanted it all! After some serious thought, I chose some really sweet items.

♥ custom made valentines! - they say [ "you're the best" love, jules ] and they were cute as can be. I loved having a blank back on the card to write a personal message and they even came with a perfect tiny little envelope. People just loved them & I have some saved for some special people.

Here they are below ;

♥ Baby Avery memories journal! - My BFF's babygirl Aves turned one last weekend (I can't believe it!) and I wanted to give Carly something special for the big day. I figured an absolutely precious journal custom with a photo of Aves and a message would be perfect. Would you look at that! The cutest ever, she LOVED it. I will definitely do something similar as a gift again soon.

Ok but isn't she the cutest babe in the world? ;

♥ Blog idea notebook! Going with the theme of love, I figured why not create a custom notebook to store all of my blog goals and dreams in? Seems fitting! These two colours together are heaven, and I customized the font at the bottom to my blog name the life of a cupcake - I plan on putting it to use this weekend.

Hearts & Notebooks & All the cuteness ;

♥ Place cards, those little cards you see in the photo's are also just adorable. Can't wait to use them for an upcoming party I plan! 

How perfect is that arrow though? '

I'm so impressed with minted once again! Just the whole experience is lovely and so easy. They have the most adorable templates and gift ideas. The packaging is as cute as everything inside too (which is always such a pleasant surprise) Their stuff is great quality and for someone who loves to spoil people and give them little things to say how much I love them, well minted is a dream come true.

Check them out if you haven't already
Minted website
Minted blog
Minted on twitter
Minted on instagram @minted

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)