April 20, 2014

30 before 30 : the final list!

Happy Sunday // Happy Easter Everyone! ♥
It's been a wonderful long weekend so far. 
So, as you may of heard me mention, my 30th birthday is around the corner (woaaaah) and for the past 5 or 6 years I've been doing a before my birthday to-do list. It keeps me inspired to go on adventures and do fun & awesome things. I have officially written out all of my 30 before 30 goals and am stoked to start crossing them off! Here is my my final written list looks like, I will be keep tracking of them at the side of my blog >> to the right, and doing a few updates before the big day (August 16th!)
xo!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great list! I am 100% in need of #19 as well, it may be enough to give me motivation to blog again. Wanna have a blog naming/wine drinking/cute Toronto date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And if this is the kind of lettering you mean - I have this book and love it:
      http://www.amazon.ca/Modern-Calligraphy-Everything-Started-Script/dp/1250016320

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)