April 29, 2015

Ireland & Scotland, Here we come!

Oh hey guys! It's been a while, but I've had lots going on and the days have been just flying by.

Today Pete and I are leaving for our next adventure! Off to Ireland & Scotland we go! This is the first big trip we've taken together in 2 years so we are extra excited. The last month or so has been a bit rough for me, so this vacation couldn't of come at a better time. I am ready to explore, relax and go on so many adventures with my partner in crime!

We are flying in to Dublin, then heading over to Scotland first to spend a few days in Edinburgh, after that we are going to Galway and then Connemara where we are staying in a castle. No seriously, we are. It's a castle! After that we will head to Dublin and spend our last few days there, one of which being Pete's birthday!

I've got a few cutie posts planned for you guys while I'm away but most importantly, I will be bringing my DSLR and taking amazing photo's of our adventures and posting all about it once we are home!

For now, I will leave you with a few of my favourite snaps from our last trip... to Paris! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)