September 26, 2015

Whish Wedding, Part Six, All the (save the date) details!

Hello Beautiful & H A P P Y   S A T U R D A Y!
What a beautiful sunny Saturday! I am excited to share a little wedding love with you guys today! Now that Summer is over, Pete and I are finally getting back in to the swing of things and spending some time on wedding planning (so excited!)

A few weeks ago I shared our beautiful save the dates from Minted that we were beyond happy with! & today I wanted to share the other little surprises that went with every save the date that we mailed. First, confetti (DUH!) I spent hours filling these little bags with a variety of confetti, and then finishing it off with a little washi tape, and a label that says "Whish Wedding" (FYI  Pete's last name is Whish! So that's my future last name) and our hashtag for the day is #WhishWedding

Next is a save the date balloon we got made for our guests! I didn't want to use a balloon only, because I liked the idea of everyone having something to hang up in their home or save if they wanted to. When looking at getting the balloons we talked about different fonts and what would be best, and then I realized I could just write it myself ♥ so with the help of my dear friend Amy, I was able to scan my font in to a graphic and have it printed on balloons!

The balloons turned out awesome and everyone really loved them! I really needed some extra cuteness to go with the cards, as I am a strong advocate of the DO MORE phrase. Super happy with how all these cuties turned out, and I guess it's almost time to start thinking about our invitations!

2 comments:

  1. I love these!! A save the date balloon? Genius! And those little packets of confetti are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)