July 25, 2016

penguin books fall lifestyle preview (+ a little tour of their office!)

Hello & Happy Monday!
I had a very jam packed weekend this past weekend. So many good times were had and that is what Summer is all about! Looking forward to taking it easy this week and spending some quality time with Pete before we head up to visit family at the cottage for the long weekend ♥

Something on my Summer Bucket List was to read three books (and just spend more time reading in general) and I have to say that so far I have definitely been doing this. I was lucky enough to get an advanced copy of Jodi Picoult's new book from Penguin Random House and I am absolutely loving it. I've also got about five more books lined up for once I am done this one! Just trying to spend less time on my phone and computer and more time reading, creating and crafting!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting the Penguin Random House office for a Fall Lifestyle Preview! There were so many delicious snacks and treats made from the upcoming cookbooks and everything looked beautiful. Their office is absolutely gorgeous! Open concept, with nothing but beautiful books around every corner. It was even more great because I got to see where my big brother Dave works every day.

Books make everything better. I love reading them, looking through them, and styling them in our home. I am so looking forward to my list of upcoming books to read and am going to continue to make extra time to read every week. I am even thinking of starting my own book club (I've wanted to for a while and honestly how fun would that be?)

But for now, here are some snaps from the Fall Lifestyle Preview. I've definitely got a bunch of these on my Christmas Wish List! (five months today by the way! hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)