September 23, 2016

so long sweet summer (+ some sweet memories made)

Well, Summer has officially come and gone and what an amazing one it has been. Even though I am literally over the moon excited that Fall is here, I am still sad to see Summer go.

This Summer was extra special because it started with Pete and I getting married! We got married, and then went on our fabbbbulous honeymoon to Valencia, Barcelona & London. These were followed by so many fun plans scattered throughout the Summer

SO many cottage weekends, trips to the cabin with the fam and with friends, a road trip to Pittsburgh, lots of time by the pool, patios, in the sunshine, hanging out in Trinity Bellwoods, exploring Toronto, going to great movies, exploring the EX, Bachelorettes, Pride, Blog Events, Toronto Flower Market, work trip to Summer Camp, Beer Fest, and countless sweet memories with my new hubby, our friends and our family.

We're ending Summer/welcoming Fall with a bang as this weekend will ne wonderfully busy. I'm heading to a work friends wedding tonight! then tomorrow Pete and I get to be MC's for two of our bestest friends at their wedding, and Sunday I am going to a baby shower for one of my fave gals.

I did pretty good on my Summer goals but I am so excited to get going on my Autumn ones!

Here are some of my FAVOURITE Summer Snaps! ♥ :

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)