November 27, 2016

Hey Jules Christmas To-Do List!


h a p p y   s u n d a y ////
So, this weekend was legit insane. It was so lovely, so great. It's officially Christmas time because 'tis the season where I plan a million things in one weekend so I can make sure I get to do everything. Friday night my cutie pie niece Ivy slept over and we watched Christmas movies and did crafts! Saturday I went for a walk to do some Christmas shopping and then met my bestie her her fam at the one of a kind show! It was pretty good, and I managed to buy some Christmas gifts from my favourite vendors. After the show Pete and I headed to meet up with friends for festival specials and then the lighting of the big Christmas tree downtown. Today we went to see our new house again (ah, yay!) and had a nice visit with our parents and my bro and Mikey. I've spent the rest of today getting out more Christmas decorations and also starting to pack (about 3 weeks to go!) - Now, Pete is at the Grey Cup and I am (finally) watching Gilmore Girls(!!!)

Every year I come up with a Christmas To-Do List to keep me on track for maximum Christmas cheer, because this is obviously something very important to me, lol. Here's this years edition:
  • Do hand written Christmas prints! & share them
  • Have a baking day
  • Host our annual Christmas party (my first one as a Whish!)
  • Watch the Toronto Santa Clause Parade
  • Try a new dessert recipe
  • Get festive specials
  • Go to the Toronto Christmas Market
  • See the Christmas windows at The Bay
  • Go see the giant Christmas tree at The Eaton Centre
  • Go to the Cavalclade of the lights
  • Watch all of my Christmas movies
  • Decorate our (real) Christmas tree, even though we move very soon
  • Do a Christmassy DIY blog post
  • Listen to Snowed In (hanson's christmas album!)
  • Go skating outside at an outdoor rink
  • Eat Candycane Icecream
  • Make mulled wine
  • Make at least one handmade Christmas gift
  • Have a Christmas movie day with Ivy
  • Watch White Christmas was my Mom
  • Make a new Christmas cocktail
  • Drink bailey's and watch Christmas movies with Pete
  • Spread some Christmas love around Toronto
  • Mail lotssss of Christmas cards to friends all over
  • Attend three local Christmas markets
  • Have a Christmas craft day
  • Go to St.Lawrence Market for fresh groceries and flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)