November 2, 2016

Home is Toronto!

Ok, so first things first...

Pete and I bought a house (!!!) OMG, omg, omg, omg I am so excited. We've been searching for about four months, and I won't lie...it was pretty terrifying. We are both so passionate about Toronto and making a life here that we weren't willing to relocate to the suburbs if we didn't find what we wanted in the city. Pete and I have always loved Toronto and have always been on the same page about having a life of love and adventure downtown together. I often think of how lucky I am to of found someone who shares so many of the same values, loves, and interests as me.

It's a little town house in the west end (our favourite hood) and we're so close to Pete's bro, my brothers and so many friends! Not to mention some of our favourite coffee shops, bars, restaurants etc. We get possession on December 20th and we will go in and paint everything (white) and then move all of our stuff in after Christmas ♥

So, there's that (and that is pretty exciting!) I will be sharing more updates soon.

A few weeks ago Pete and I went to check out the new Peace Collective store on Ossington. I've loved this brand since I first heard of it and totally adore what they've been doing. Obviously I love them as a lot of their merch is Toronto related.

Here are a few snaps from their new store front. Also, there happens to be a very awesome and colourful treat bar called Peace Treats which I didn't indulge in because I was sick, but I will be back for a visit soon for sure.

I couldn't be happier to say that HOME IS TORONTO ♥

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)