May 19, 2013

I'm in Paris! Guest Post # 4 - Samantha from Of Madness and I!

Hey there LOAC readers!
My name is Samantha and I blog over at Madness And I and I have been lucky enough to be able to do a little guest post for Jules, while she is away in Paris!!!

Jules is so very lucky to be away in Paris right now and I am so very jealous!!! Her recent posts about her trip have made me yearn to travel and now all I can think about is travelling!!! I've travelled quite a bit for my age, but there are so many more places I want to go! Here are a few places that I'm dying to visit!


Paris, of course! I've dreamt about going for years and years and years.

Stockholm, Sweden! It's such a beautiful place with such an interesting culture.

Vienna! It's just so beautiful!

Prague! I don't know all that much about Prague, but I'd love to learn and I would love to visit!

Bern, Switzerland. Another place that is just so very beautiful and so very intriguing.

Edinburgh, Scotland! I have never considered Scotland as a place I'd love to go, but recently I have been doing more research and found some beautiful photos and now I really want to visit!

Egypt! Ah, Egypt!!! I have loved Egypt since I was a little girl, and I loved learning about it's unique culture. This is another place I have dreamed about visiting!!!

Seoul, South Korea! Recently I have been learning a lot about South Korea, and eating a lot of Korean food (YUM!) and I would love to visit there someday!

Manhattan! NYC has been the number one place I have wanted to travel to for as long as I can remember. It is so beautiful and magical and I can't wait till I get the chance to travel there.

Manhattan in 1964! I might've said that NYC was the number one place that I'd love to visit, but one other place tops it. If I could travel anywhere, and if time travel were possible, I would love to visit New York in the 60s. Sure, it's a fairly lofty goal, but I keep it on my list because it really would be the greatest!

1,
2,
3,
4,
5,
6,
7,
8,
9,
10.

Thanks for having me Jules! I hope she is having the most amazing time in Paris and I can't wait to see heaps and heaps of photos when she comes back!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who wishes time travel were possible, New York in the 60s would be my dream come true!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)