April 13, 2014

a new name for my blog!

Happy Sunday Beautiful!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have been a bit under the weather (blargh) but feel better after getting lot's of fresh air this morning and going for a nice long walk.

Friday was extremely exciting because my baby nephew was born! Hooray! James (Jimmy) was born late Friday afternoon and I am beyond stoked to be an aunt again ♥ Photo's coming soon! :)

So, I've been doing a lot of thinking of the last month or so about my blog and I have decided that I want to change things up a bit! At first, I felt a bit hesitant and unsure if I want to change the name or anything for that matter, and I decided that it definitely feels right.

"The Life Of A Cupcake" has been such a fun and fitting name for this blog for about 6 years! But, as much as I will always love to bake cupcakes and the general cuteness of them it doesn't feel fitting for me and my blog anymore.

I think if I have the perfect new name and direction for my blog, that constantly updating it and having fresh, fun and cute posts will just come so naturally. I have so many ideas of what I want to write about and know that this change will be fun and exciting for me.

With my 30th birthday just about 4 months ago, the timing seems perfect! I will spend the next month or two coming up with the most perfect new name for my blog & layout as well. This is such a fun "30 before 30" project as well.

The main focus of this blog will still be very much the same ; happiness, positivity, everything cute, crafty, toronto, love and adventures! Can't wait for what's to come.

LOVE you all.
xo

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting time of life - so much 'new' and changes!
    I've been feeling similarly about my blog - heck I Already changed the name, but to something super basic... my name, essentially. Can't really 'grow out' of my own name can I? (I Hope not anyway...) Haha. But I have been leaning towards maybe something a bit less about 'me' necessarily and more... general? We'll see.

    I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes new name! New adventures!
    Love your 30 for 30 list Julie :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)