April 27, 2014

Cute Everything ; a sneak peek inside my place!

So, my last post was all about the dream home we hope to some day have, but for the time being I am beyond content with our sweet little place. It's just fine for us and we've been here close to 3 years now! We love the neighbourhood and really have everything we need here (except more room) 

Since it was a bright and sunny Sunday, I thought I would snap some photo's of the cute little corners of our place. Even though this stuff particularly is all really cutesy, overall our place really feels like "us" and it's a good mix of both of us in here (although I really really need a craft room!)

Happy Sunday! Hope you have a wonderful week and I hope you enjoy a peak inside our place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)