September 11, 2014

September Goals!


Well, September just kinda popped up didn't it? And we are already almost half way through it too!

I really love September. It's just a really good month, ya know? I have always loved it because it's such beautiful and perfect weather, and it always gives me that "back to school" feeling which I truly love, and always have.

It's been a while since I did my monthly goals, and now that I am back in to the blogging game, I figured I oughtta post them (even though they are about 10 days late!)

Jules' September Goals :
- Read two books
- Launch heyjules.ca
- Spend time in my craft room & make it perfectly cute
- Write & mail two letters
- Try a new recipe for dinner
- Try a new fitness class at the gym
- Take some photo's of our new place + post some on the blog
- Book my G test (I am scared)

Do you have any goals for this month?


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I love your design! ;)
    Great goals :) I don't like the "back-to-school" feeling of September that much, ha ha, but I love the feeling of autumn :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MJ! Thanks so much! I am glad you like it! Autumn definitely rules! thanks for stopping by!!!! xoxox

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)