Well, September just kinda popped up didn't it? And we are already almost half way through it too!
I really love September. It's just a really good month, ya know? I have always loved it because it's such beautiful and perfect weather, and it always gives me that "back to school" feeling which I truly love, and always have.
It's been a while since I did my monthly goals, and now that I am back in to the blogging game, I figured I oughtta post them (even though they are about 10 days late!)
Jules' September Goals :
- Read two books
- Launch heyjules.ca
- Spend time in my craft room & make it perfectly cute
- Write & mail two letters
- Try a new recipe for dinner
- Try a new fitness class at the gym
- Take some photo's of our new place + post some on the blog
- Book my G test (I am scared)
Do you have any goals for this month?