The above photo is a little craft I came up with and posted downtown Toronto, I posted it around the corner from my work and checked a few hours after I posted it and they were all gone! LOVE IT!
1) Post anonymous love around your neighbourhood, city, house, workplace etc.
2) Compliment strangers
3) Send Christmas cards in the mail
4) Make homemade gifts, they are so thoughtful!
5) Share an inspirational video on any of your social media outlets to get people in the spirit
6) Surprise a friend or co-worker with a little note and/or treat to cheer them up
7) Call your Grandma &/or Grandpa!
8) SMILE at people on the street and help spread the love!
9) Say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" and be proud to say it.
10) Donate to a local charity, food bank, or toy drive to give back to your community