February 25, 2015

Toronto Forever!

On Sunday at the end of the day the sky looked so perfect. After an amazing weekend with my family and Pete, I was feeling seriously stoked on life. I snapped this photo with my DSLR & it turned out perfectly. I love that the sky can look this pretty! ♥

I guess I am just trying to see the positive because it's SO FRIGGIN' COLD OUT (like -20) >> Spring could not come soon enough!

If you've been reading my blog for a while you know how much I love this city. If you want to learn about some of my favourite spots in Toronto, you can check them out below ;

// the top 5 reasons why i love toronto  // blush & bloom flower studio  // Kensington Market
// Crywolf Clothing // Anice Jewellery // A Homerun TO // Little Nicky's Coffee Shop //

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing sky indeed! I've been there once and I'd love to go again!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)