July 13, 2015

Whish Wedding - Part Three, Sneak Peak!

O  h     H  a  p  p  y     D  a  y!   ♥

Happy Monday Gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely weekend and made some sweet memories. Pete & I had another great weekend, but I am seriously happy to be sitting here snuggled up with a glass of wine while watching The Batchelorette.

Does anyone else feel like this Summer is flying by way too fast? I cannot believe that it's already mid July! I am excited for lots of fun things we've got planned for the rest of the Summer!

Speaking of plans, my next few weeks are going to be spent doing some serious wedding planning! Oh, it still excites me to say that! :) --  we've made some real progress in the last two months, but we have some things to do in the next couple weeks, and that includes sending our wedding guests some special mail, our save the dates! I will be crafting a few things to go along with these absolutely gorgeous save the dates we got from Minted - I always LOVE working with Minted, and what they create is truly beautiful ♥

Here's a little sneak peak of the save the dates we got from Minted! // Pete and I chose them together and we really thought these ones were totally us! This writing looks very similar to my own. I don't want to do my full post until our friends and family get them in the mail, so more coming soon! Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)