September 2, 2015

Whish Wedding - Part Five, A Special DIY!

Hey guys! I'm still here, I swear. So after a last minute spontaneous trip out west to go visit one of my  beautiful friends for her wedding day (omg best weekend ever), I am finally back to being a human again. First off, can we please talk about the fact that it's SEPTEMBER? like, how and when did that happen?

I did great on my August goals, completing all but one! Instead of doing September goals, I'm going to be making a new bucket list for Autumn! My Summer one is close to complete and I have some awesome things to look forward to for the next few months ♥

Tonight I'm posting about my little DIY I did a little while ago for my big brothers. I've always been really close with my two brothers and of course want them to play a huge part in our special day. We're going to have both of them as our MC's for the night (they will do an amazing job!) Along with being our masters of ceremony, I am absolutely honoured to have my brothers walk me down the aisle on my wedding day. Ever since losing my Dad when I was 18, I always thought about my wedding and the fact that my Dad wouldn't be there to walk me down the aisle. Since then, I've envisioned having both my brothers walk me down, one on each side! ♥ I look up to them so much and am beyond happy to have them give me away next May! ♥

I got a photo printed of us when we were just little kiddies! After FINALLY finding picture frames (these basically don't exist anymore) I wrapped everything up with a little envelope that read "Will you walk me down the aisle on my wedding day?" on it. Legit start crying when I think of it. 

They said yes! Hehehe. So far, wedding planning is so much fun....but there's LOTS more to go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your Autumn bucket list and I'm LOVING this DIY you did for your brothers! How sweet! You are so lucky to have two brothers who love you so much - so am I! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)