March 1, 2016

[ march goals! ]

Hello & Happy March! 

It's been a busy couple of months and I can't believe that March is already here, and that Spring is on the way! We had some seriously awesome weather in Toronto this past weekend, although today has proven that winter is still here. We are getting a big snow storm tonight!

It's been a while since I've posted my monthly goals so I thought it would be fun to get back on track and share some goals for March. There's so much to do!

M A R C H  G O A L S:
  • read two books!
  • continue with my daily workouts!
  • mail our wedding invitations!
  • have a wedding DIY day!
  • host friends over at our place!
  • follow up & finalize details with wedding vendors!
  • make a nice dinner for pete!
  • do healthy groceries & meal planning each week!
  • have an unplugged night!
  • plan out some fun blog posts!
  • give myself a pedicure!
  • take a bubble bath!
  • spend more time workin' in my craft room!
  • take a dance/fitness/yoga class!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your month is going to be filled with some self-love and wedding planning! So excited and happy for you! :)

    www.theflamedameblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big program !

    My only March'goal is to do some sport every day ;) !

    See ya,

    Pauline
    http://lesselfiesdepauline.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)