July 17, 2016

whish wedding, part ten - a few little details

Happy Sunday! It's been a fun and pretty chill weekend for me. Pete was away for the weekend at a Bachelor party so I've been getting some stuff done around our place and relaxing. I went to see Ghostbusters last night with some friends and it was SO good! I definitely recommend it.

I wanted to share a few of our cute little wedding day details with you guys! I took and styled these photo's myself. The colours & vibe very much reflect our wedding day. We had lots of confetti, colour, cute straws, flowers and cute little details.

The matches you see in the photo were part of our wedding favours (I will share those soon!) and I always knew I wanted matchbooks because that is what my parents did for their wedding in 1976! I still even have some of those matches ♥ The custom stir sticks were one of my favourite little details of the day too! Everyone had them in their drinks and in their pockets which I thought was so cute. We had them made from an Etsy shop called Etchey and they did SUCH an amazing job, we still have lots left so I am excited to use them for drinks when we have guests over!

Next up are these dreamy menu's from Minted ♥ I knew that I wanted to get some custom menu's made for the big day so that they could go with the theme and vibe of our day. I spent forever looking at Minted because there were so many options! We ended up going with this sweet design and they were just perfect! I am always beyond happy with any cards paper goods I order from Minted. They literally have something for everyone and I love being able to support designers while finding the perfect piece.  This design is called Simple Flora and you can customize however you'd like, I couldn't fit everything the way I wanted but the Minted designers fixed them up and made them look lovely. Cannot wait to order our thank you cards from Minted as well - we found the perfect design that is just so Pete & Jules!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)