October 4, 2016

Five Fall Flicks!

Ummm, Happy October you guys! ♥

I am feeling extremely excited that October is here. It's one of my favourite months for sure! The weather has finally started to cool down here in Toronto and I am dreaming of a few weeks from now when things will calm down and I can catch up on some things I haven't had much time to do lately. To name a few: READ, relax at home, spend quality time with Pete, explore Toronto, and of course...blog! I've got so much fun stuff up my sleeve and I am excited to share it with you guys.

Since it's what I like to call "snuggle weather" here are five fall-like flicks to watch in the next month or so to get you feeling all cosy and in the spirit.

WHEN HARRY MET SALLY:
There is no question that this is a MUST, because A) it's just the best and B) it has some wonderful fall moments, like this one below for example (and can we please just talk about Sally's outfit for a minute?) I am stoked to watch this and I think I may even convince Pete to watch with me too! This movie is extra special now since one of our wedding readings was from this movie!
MERMAIDS:
Mermaids is suchhhhh a good movie. This one is like legit my childhood you guys! I got really really excited a few years back when I found this on DVD and ordered it online. I will def watch it in the next few weeks! It always reminds me of Fall, and Christina & Wynona as little bb's are to die for! Def watch this movie if you haven't seen it before, and report back.

RUDY:
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy! Well it seems I am feeling awfully nostalgic because this one is another classic one from my childhood too. It literally reminds me of Fall so hard. Crisp air at Notre Dame and Rudy ready and raring to go for his big debut. I think it never hurts for us to watch this movie again and get a little inspired by the ol' "you can do anything you set your mind to" state of mind.
THE CRAFT:
We all went through a bit of a goth phase right? I mean I did just buy a choker last month so I kinda feel guilty. The Craft is SO GOOD and I cannot wait to watch this one. You know Halloween is here when you're in the mood for a little crazy Nancy in your life. I also think this would be a really good Halloween costume if you've got three wannabe goths you can get your hands on.
HOCUS POCUS:
Ok this is a CLASSIC and I assume it's obvi already on your list but I couldn't not include it. I actually reminder going to see this in the theatre with my cousin who was in University at the time. What a great movie, and it seems that it just keeps getting better. I actually haven't seen it in a few years so I am extra pumped to get my Winnie, Sarah & Mary fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)