May 28, 2017

one year wedding anniversary lovin'


One year ago today I got to marry the love of my life!

I can't believe that a year has flown by and we're celebrating our wedding anniversary. Thinking about our wedding still makes me feel insanely happy and filled with love. After all the planning and crafting and dreaming, we really pulled off the perfect wedding.

For our anniversary Pete and I decided to stay in Toronto and just spend time together while doing our favourite things and going to our favourite places. It's been so lovely so far, and we've got the day off tomorrow to continue the celebrating.

Today after walking around the city all day going on adventures, we had dinner at one of our fave spots and talked about some of our favourite wedding memories (I know, I know..right?) My heart is so full and I am beyond thankful that I get to spend every day with Pete. Every day is filled with laughs and good times, and I am so excited for all that's to come for both of us! I started going through our wedding photo's and here are just a few of my favourites! I could of kept going & going but this is already A LOT. Sending love to everyone today ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)