September 4, 2018

hello september + some goals

September is here, yes please!

I've always loved September. Something about that back to school feeling (even when you're not going back to school) feels so lovely. This Summer was really awesome, and flew by in a hot minute that's for sure. But as you can imagine, this girl is ready for fall - my favourite season.

Since we were up at the cabin last weekend, the first few days of September kinda slipped through the cracks. I am looking forward to some more down time in the next few weeks, especially this weekend because I plan to putter around the house, stay cosy and chill.

It's still Summer, and hot damn does it feel like it in Toronto. I am very very much looking forward to things winding down, the chilly sweater weather gracing us, and more cosy, snuggly days in our home with my babe and a coffee + a candle.

It's been a while since I've done my monthly goals and I thought it'd be fun to bring them back for a limited time only (lol)

SEPTEMBER:
+ record two more episodes on my podcast
+ read two books!
+ schedule time to do nothing
+ clean out my closet (and donate at least one bag of clothes)
+ start planning out our schedule & fun for christmas time (never too early obvi)
+ start some christmas shopping
+ order some new prints online
+ start planning our next trip!
+ bake something delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)