November 1, 2018

tell me something good + happy november


g  o  o  d     t  h  i  n  g  s

Happy first day of November! I've been getting in the habit of doing little updates more often and it's been lovely. So much happens between my posts and it's nice to kinda share some love and fun about what's happening in my life.

Here are some good things to share with y'all:

// Cali Love - Pete and I are in planning mode and are so pumped. We've booked our flights, car, and places to stay for most destinations and I am honestly beyond excited to go back to California! More about our trip and plan coming soon!

// Podcastin' - On Monday I took a fun workshop on launching a podcast. Yes, I already have one but there is so much more to learn and that really inspired me to get my sh*t together and there are lots of exciting things to come.

// #BOOKS - I am SO excited because this weekend I am going to the Penguin Books Warehouse sale with my big bros. My brother Dave works at Penguin and is taking us. Books are cheap cheap cheap and I am gong to stock up for the winter and for gifts too!

// Target - Ohhhh baby. I have no words to describe how excited I am to go to Target. I am heading there next weekend with my bffs and I can't wait for a girls road trip and trip to Buffalo featuring several Target locations (we're obsessed)

// Netflix - Ok I know Halloween is over but if you like scary stuff, you should definitely watch The Haunting Of Hill House. Pete and I watched it and I personally thought it was SO good. But also really really really scary so don't say I didn't warn you!

// Hygge Sundays - Now that it's officially fall weather and the days are getting shorter and it's all chilly out, it's time for hygge season! Pete and I are starting a new thing where Sundays are hygge days! We drink coffee, clean, make dinner, get cozy, and enjoy perfectly lovely and quiet moments together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)