September 12, 2014

Perfect Pastel Baby Shower!

TGIF! Happy Friday to you all ♥

One of my besties asked me to help her plan her sisters baby shower. Of course I jumped at the chance to put my creative mind to work! The colours we chose were coral, mint green, sky blue and gold! Oh the most perfect combination!

Sarah's Dad wanted to do cupcakes as the party favour (how cute is that?) and since I also bake cupcakes I did those too. I decided to just do a simple "thank you" tag, hand written with a cute little gold glitter dot! I attached them with the cutest little clothes pins! 

Other added touches for the celebration table :
♥ Confetti
♥ Hand painted mason jar with flowers in it
♥ Paper straws with custom flags
♥ Balloons, because they are so essential
♥ Tags for advice cards for the Mom & Dad

I love sticking to a colour theme and not the classic blue for a boy and pink for a girl. This looked so pretty and fun and people were gathered around the table and taking it all in. We also made a delicious pink lemonade punch!

Hopefully in the future I can start planning more events and parties and putting the "cute by jules" touch on them! Enjoy & Happy weekend!

I am heading to Blog Podium tomorrow, so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)