July 23, 2015

Etsy Weddings - Adorable Gift Ideas!


H a p p y   T h u r s d a y!!!
Today I am excited to share my second post about my ETSY wedding finds! I am thrilled to be working with Etsy and have had so much fun looking at all the amazing Canadian vendors! These people are seriously talented and create the most beautiful things.

This post is a round up of my favourite gift ideas for wedding gifts! This could be gifts for your bridesmaids, for a wedding shower, a bachelorette or for the wedding day! I love taking the time to choose a really special, unique and most of all handmade/custom gift for my friends and family. I love being able to support local vendors and also choose such a thoughtful gift! So here are some of my favourites:
Montreal, Quebec
Sweet and simple handmade jewelry that is so beautiful and feminine! I love the idea of treating your bridesmaids to something special with their initial or favourite colour that they could wear on your wedding day and many days and years to come! I love the dainty necklaces and bracelets with such soft pretty colours! 
*gracedesign Etsy Shop*
Toronto, Ontario
Can you tell I am a sucker with anything that has gold and pastel colours on it? GraceDesign creates BEAUTIFUL bags. All different sizes, designs and colours. I fell in love with these clutches that are just gorgeous and perfect for a wedding day! This would be so perfect for a bride or bridesmaids! This one comes in mint green too. So lovely!
Peterborough, Ontario
OK so this is the most adorable thing ever! Siideways makes temporary tattoos of all shapes and sizes and all kinds of designs. I found this custom temporary tattoo for a bachelorette party and fell in love! How adorable is this? I just love it, and of course you can customize it with the brides name! 

Peachland, British Columbia
How precious are these vow books? I just adore them and think they are so sweet. Noteworthy has a number of gifts that come from the heart, and it's obvious in the pieces she creates. From vow books, to tags to wedding guestbooks - Noteworthy offers a number of heart felt gifts and favours for weddings and events! These vow books are my fave.

*The Recovery Well*
Ottawa, Ontario
OK if this is the cutest thing you've ever seen than I don't know what is! The Recovery Well has a number of different designs on forks and spoons, a lot of which are perfect for a wedding. This would be a sweet gift idea for a wedding shower or the big day! There are a bunch of different phrases but this one is just so perfect for us coffee lovers. 

*Lovely Hankies 2015*
Edmonton, Alberta
LOL. OMG, stop! This is actually the most hilarious/amazing thing ever. I legit lol'd when I saw this specific phrase on Lovely Hankies Etsy! It's just too perfect, and so funny! I consider myself a pretty laid back/fun bride so something like this is just perfect. Would be a really cute gift for a bride at a shower or to give her on the day of her wedding! There are a bunch of different phrases too!

2 comments:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)