October 17, 2015

Thankful // Autumn Cottage Weekend in Canada

Last weekend was Canadian Thanksgiving, and what I would describe my "dream weather" - the air was crisp, the leaves were absolutely beautiful and it was perfect sweater weather. We've made it a new tradition that past few years that we head up north to our cabin for Thanksgiving weekend, and it's definitely my favourite time of year to be there.

I brought my DSLR, because I love taking photo's up there and these are some of my favourite photos I've ever taken. I was literally in awe of how gorgeous the leaves were. I think a lot of people take for granted the fact that we live somewhere that gets to experience all four seasons so beautifully. And with that I will leave you with one of my favourite quotes.

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers" - L.M Montgomery
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)