December 1, 2015

christmas snail mail // tips on sending packages

H A P P Y   D E C E M B E R   1 S T
It's finally here! December, I've been waiting for you! Christmas is in FULL effect now and I could not be more excited. As you can tell, lots of festive posts happening on the blog for the next few weeks. ♥

Tonight I am talking about sending Christmas snail mail - which is something I absolutely love to do, and generally do each year without a doubt. There is something extra special about sending mail around the holidays and I always do my best to send as much as I can.

Although it's wonderful to send mail, it can also be very expensive, especially in Canada. I've learned that mailing larger packages can cost a lot of dough - sometimes even more than what is inside the parcel. So my trick for this year, is still sending a package, but keeping it small, light, and flat! This is totally possible and less than half of the cost of sending a larger and heavier package.

I spent some extra time searching for cute little things to go inside the package, and I found this adorable envelopes from Marshall's that were PERFECT for my new and improved Christmas parcels!

Inside I included a letter, a Christmas card, and of course a lot of cute-as-can-be confetti plus some cute goodies I picked up here and there and wrapped up.

The earlier you send them the better, so you don't have to pay extra to get them there quickly in a shorter amount of time. If you go to your local post office you will find a little slip listing postage dates to keep tabs! Here are a list of perfect little gifts to include in your holiday packages this year!

+ stickers
+ gift labels
+ notebook
+ passport holder
+ card
+ stationery
+ magazine/small book
+ pen/pencil
+ 4x6 print
+ small piece of jewellery

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute! i would love getting and giving cute packages like this <3

    Courtney
    Roses & Rouge Lifestyle Blog
    http://www.rosesandrouge.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haribo c'est beau la vie !

    Pauline
    http://lesselfiesdepauline.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)