December 8, 2015

Christmas Quotes!

Oh hello there, well that last week went by lightning fast! Can you believe that it's already December 8th? Oooh baby, here we go! I've got one fun-filled week in store!

Our next couple of weeks are seriously jam packed but I wouldn't have it any other way! So many amazing things to look forward to ♥

One of my favourite things about Christmas is reflecting on the joy & love we get to feel an extra amount around this time of year. With that, I wanted to share some of the most magical, beautiful, Christmas quotes.

In the photo above I doodled one of my favourites & here are some more:

"My idea of Christmas whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: LOVING OTHERS, come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?" - Bob Hope

"Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling" - Edna Ferber




“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”  - Charles Dickens

“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ” - Norman Vincent Peale

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)