December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Oh my gosh, my golly! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ♥

I know I am a day late and haven't blogged in oh let's see - nine days! but life has been wonderful and busy and it didn't leave me any time for this little blog.

I can't believe my favourite day of the year has already come & gone. Time is flying by so fast and as always Christmas was so jam packed with fun.

I didn't stress too much about updating because I was celebrating with friends and family and doing so many great things as I hope you were too. Christmas was amazing once again. Pete and I were beyond spoiled as we always are, and we got to travel around and spend time with our favourite people ever. ♥

As much as I absolutely love Christmas, I also love the new year! It's a time to reflect on the year that just passed and what's to come. As I am sure you noticed, I love making goals and lists and I cannot wait to make my 2016 bucket list! 2015 was absolutely incredible, and 2016 is going to be even better, I know it! ♥

I hope you had the most magical Christmas ever! Take these next few days to unpack your new goodies, clean, relax, read, re-group, shop and spend time with those you love most. That's what I'll be doing

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)