August 2, 2016

hello august + goals

Wow, you guys! I cannot believe it's August already.

This Summer has been absolutely flying by and I can't believe it's already been two months since Pete & I got married ♥

We had an amazing long weekend away with Pete's family at the cottage, we were just saying yesterday how this has been one of the most fun Summers ever for us. Every weekend we have awesome plans (which usually involve heading away to a cottage or somewhere) and even our week days have been packed with exciting happenings around the city.

Summer comes & goes before we know it so I will do my best to make the most of the last few weeks! I am back to doing my monthly goals on the blog, and this month quite a few will contribute to my Summer Bucket List!

august goals:
- go on a bike ride with pete
- finish writing & mailing all of our wedding thank you cards
- clean out my closet (!!!)
- make sangria
- have a bestie cottage weekend
- read another book
- go on a road trip (we are going to pittsburgh)
- make homemade iced coffees
- go to the royal canadian exhibition
- find a new podcast to listen to (& love)
- order some prints from our wedding from social print studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)