August 9, 2016

National Book Lovers Day

Hello + Happy National Book Lovers Day!
So, today is National Book Lovers day! Any excuse to express my love of reading and finding the perfect book ♥ I have to say that I didn't always love reading. In High School and my early twenties I only really read books because I had to. I didn't always see the appeal in simply reading to bring you joy.

Well, I am glad I fell in love with reading because it's become something I absolutely love now. It helps that my big brother Dave works for Penguin Books/Random House and has always been so good at picking me out books that he knows I'll love. I've made a constant effort to make time to read because any time away from my phone/technology is also a very calming and lovely experience.

I've read a lot of books the past few years and have lots more on my list (!!!) - Here are a few great books that I've read lately + loved - you should check them out!
// You are a badass by Jen Sincero
// Brand Famous by Linzi Boyd
// Not that kind of girl by Lena Dunham
// Blog Inc Joy Cho
// Me before you by Jojo Moyes
// Wildflower by Drew Barrymore
// Love Style Life by Garance Dore
// Room by Emma Donoghue
// Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)