June 25, 2017

hello summer! + to-do list!

Oh hello there strangers! Happy Sunday (+ Happy Prideeeeee!)

So I just realized it's been 20 days since my last blog post, oh my! Well I guess I don't need to explain that the past few months have been insanely busy (but just wonderful) and it's finally Summer. Feels like it's taking forever in Toronto this year. So here we are, a few days into Summer and it's already been justtttt amazing. I've been putting this list together for a few months and will probably keep adding to it, I've actually already done a few of them but wanted to share!

Hopefully I can squeeze in some more blogging this Summer too! 

The Hey Jules Summer To-Do List!:

  • bike to sugar beach
  • revamp our patio
  • go to the leslieville flea
  • host an awesome canada 150 bash
  • get a new cute bike
  • learn to bbq delicious food
  • go to cherry beach
  • celebrate toronto pride
  • try out a new spot for patio drinks
  • bike rides & baseball at christie pits
  • read 3 books
  • make delicious sangria
  • try a new fitness class
  • have a picnic in the park
  • re-watch stranger things (probs on rainy days)
  • get fresh goodies from a farmer's market
  • go to the toronto flower market
  • go to a outdoor concert
  • try meditating outside
  • do a diy project for our house
  • go to a new fitness class
  • make a delicious fruit based dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)