August 26, 2018

tell me something good!

//   h a p p y   s u n d a y 
I thought it hadn't been that long since I last posted and then realized it had been almost three weeks! Oopsssss. But, here we are! And I thought it'd be a good time to give y'all a little life update because so much has been happening and life is so so good!

I really love doing these little life updates as a wrap up of what has been happening, so here we go!

+ Podcassst life! The first two episodes of Confetti Culture are now live! Omgggg, I can't believe it. I actually just recorded episode three today and am really excited to get up this week.

+ THE SINNER! Soooo, this weekend was one of our only weekends this Summer with "no plans" and yesterday we started watching The Sinner on Neflix because we had both really wanted to see it and it just got added to Canadian Netflix.

+ Leo Love Just celebrated my birthday (10 days ago) and it was so special. I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of dreading it this year but I felt so much love and kindness from everyone that my heart was honestly going to explode.

+ #LoveWhereYouWork and while I am on the topic of my birthday and feeling the love. My coworkers did the cutest stuff in the world for me. They covered my entire desk in confetti, glitter, balloons and rosé. They all signed multiple cards for me with the kindest words, they made me balloon fairy wings (lol) and showered me with so much love. They are literally the best.

+ Florence & the Machine! Pete got me tickets to see Florence in October and I am honestly so excited I could cry, lol. I have been listening to her (even more than usual) non stop for the past few weeks and she makes me happy.

+ FALL ♥ // ok so don't get me wrong I love Summer, but I am so so ready for cooler, cosier weather to arrive. I love fall and all the things that come with it. I am ready for Hygge to be here in full force and for things to get a bit quieter and more chill.

Hoping to find the time and energy to post a bit more for you all very soon. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)