October 3, 2018

my happiness podcast - confetti culture


Oh hey there, it's been a while! This seems to be the case pretty often these days, but hey that's life and I am totally okay with it.

I thought I'd do a little update about my podcast since this is a new thing happening in my life that I am la la la loving. Although I have only recorded five episodes so far, I am so proud of myself for even doing that. I wasn't sure if I'd ever actually do it even though it was something I really wanted to do.

Between my full time job (which I am still loving by the way!), spending time with the hubs, family + friends, podcasting, exploring Toronto etc it hasn't left much time for blogging unfortunately. But, as the seasons change and Fall and Winter are approaching I am definitely planning for my down time, especially time at home -- and usually these are the months I get back into my blogging groove!

My podcast is called Confetti Culture and I am honestly learning as I go. I am getting more comfortable with recording (and listening to the sound of my own voice) more and more and have a lot of fun ideas for episodes to come.  I think I am most excited to start having some guests on my podcast (especiallyyyyy Pete!)

Here's a bit about what my episodes have been based on so far:

Episode One // An intro ep! - In my first episode, I am basically just getting used to talking and not hating every second of it. I list all of (ok a lot of) the things that I love and just kinda introduce myself to the podcast world!

Episode Two // Finding a job you love! - People ask me about my job really often, and since it's such a unique role and one that is so special to me, I thought it would be fun to talk about the different roles I had and how I got where I am + tips on doing what you love.

Episode Three // Why Toronto makes me happy! -
I love living in the city so much and I love suggesting places to people and telling them all the reasons this city makes me so happy. I talk about some of my favourite places and why Pete and I chose to stay downtown and not move to the burbs.

Episode Four // Finding happiness on the internet! -
The internet can be a very weird place. There are things that make us question our lives, inspire us, upset us and most of all make us happy. On this episode I talk all about how to find happiness online and how so many great people are out there to inspire you.

Episode Five // Jules shares some happiness hacks! -
I love keeping track of all my favourite little happiness hacks that I have learned over the years and in this episode I talk about some small, simple things we can all do to live a life filled with happiness and positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)