October 15, 2018

we're goin' back to cali + travelling back to a place you love

Hi all, Jules here! It's been a hot minute but I'm still here with a whole lotta love to give to you. Life is good, and I am so incredibly happy that fall is finally here. Looking forward to cosy, chill nights and home and for life to slow down a bit.

I am soooooo beyond excited to say that Pete and I booked our next trip! Omg. I've been totally dreaming of our next adventure since it's been close to a year since we went on a big trip. Pete and I really loved going away after Christmas last year. It was actually our first time going away during that time and it was actually perfect.

I get the week + a bit between Christmas and new years off of work, and it seemed like the perfect reason to get away for a while! I especially really loved it because, well I am not too sure if you knew this but - I really really really love Christmas (lol). And well, I kinda get really sad after it's all over. Having our Cali trip to look forward to really brightened my spirits and gave me something to look forward to once Christmas was over.

We la la la loved California (like, so much!) and had an incredible trip. We went to Venice Beach, San Diego, Joshua Tree + Silver Lake (L.A) - when chatting about where we'd go this year, we talked about how much we loved Cali, so much that we'd be down to go back and re-visit the places we really loved! And you know what is super underrated? Travelling back to a place you LOVE! Sooo, we did it! We booked our flights and our next adventure starts December 28th!

We're adding Palm Springs + probably a few other places to the list this time around. I am so so excited and thought it would be fun to share some of my favourite photos I took the last time we were in California.

Have you ever loved a place so much that you've decided to go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)