As you know if you're a regular "life of a cupcake" reader, on labour day weekend Pete and I and our friends Chantal & Steve headed on a road trip to Chicago! It's been ages since I've been on a road trip, and one drunken night 6 months ago lead us in to planning this awesome trip. We headed out bright and early with a car packed with snacks, games, music and FUN!
I absolutely loved Chicago, thought it was cute as can be. It reminds me of Toronto in some ways which of course is a huge plus!
Our whole weekend was filled with so many laughs and amazing times. I am doing three blog posts with my favourite photo's from the trip!
- i spotted these balloons with positive messages on them, and obvs got so stoked
- loved this view just outside our hotel!
- spotted this cutie little pig in the window after an adventure we went on
- bert's car wash was calling out to me with cuteness! love.
- tattoo life! our pal steve got a tattoo while we were there at great lakes tattoo
- chantal and steve being babes on a bus.
- a cutie chicago sign
- pete with his free maple bacon cupcake from sprinkles!
- i LOVED this border on the window of sprinkles
- me with my cupcake from the ATM
- SPRINKLES ATM (!!!)
- just me and woody
- crumbs cupcakes, noms.
- my babe in chi-townnn.