September 22, 2013

i love chicago, part two

I posted a few weeks ago about our road trip to Chicago, and that we had an awesome time there. Totally loved the city and got to experience some amazing things there for sure. I think I like Chicago because in some ways in reminds me of Toronto, and generally speaking I gravitate towards cities that are similar to my own (because I love it so much) Here are a few more photo's from our trip!

Great view of the water, took this while waiting to get in to the aquarium ;
This babe of a babe sittin' on the steps. looking all handsome ;
My first ever bloody mary! I know, seems crazy but in Canada we have Ceasars;
Loved this adorable diner we found for breaky, Eleven! ;
Saw a cute candy heart, obvs took a photo ;
Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier, so pretty at night! ;
Chicago Skyline photo, rockin the red tones ;
Navy Pier sign just before ;
Hotel room selfieee! ;
The perfect pairing! Coconut cupcake from Sprinkles and the cutest little bottle of wine ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)