Happy Sunday, Loves!
This weekend has been a very busy, yet very good one.
A bit about what I did ;
- Went to Target, stocked up on some awesome stuff & got awesome take out with Pete
- Went to BlogPodium // which is a blog conference here in Toronto. It was an amazing experience and I am looking forward to doing a few posts about what I learned, getting to work on updating the new babely blog, and working on some awesome new content for you all.
- Family birthday party for my niece Ivy's 3rd birthday + made some cute treat bags for her party
- Headed to Ivy's party in the park and helped my bro & sis-in-law -- she was SO cute!
- Pete and I got butter tarts and had coffees on our balcony, had an afternoon nap and just spent the rest of the day relaxing (perfection!)
Anyone who I met yesterday who is checking out the blog, please say Hi! ♥