It's almost SUMMER, and I thought it would be fun to create my very own Summer Bucket List this year! There's so much I want to do, and of course as per usual, so little time. But, you know me! I like squeezing as much fun to my life as possible, which is why I will try to complete all 20 things on my bucket list. I had so much fun putting this together, and this weekend I will write it out in my token Cute by Jules font, and it will be official.
Here is my official SUMMER BUCKET LIST, OF FUN!:
- Make some Homemade Caesars!
- Do the CN Tower Edge Walk!
- Go to Canada's Wonderland!
- Make Vodka Lemonades!
- Have a Pool Party!
- Go to Toronto Island!
- Have an unplugged day!
- Go to The Toronto Flower Market!
- Make Homemade Icecream!
- Have a backyard BBQ!
- Go on a sweet Bike Ride!
- Host a Friendship Cabin Weekend!
- Go the Ex!
- Go to a Farmers Market!
- Have a picnic day at Bellwoods!
- Have a Crafternoon!
- Do a "Toronto City Bus Tour"!
- Go to a Blue Jays Game!
- Go see my niece Ivy play soccer!
- Make Tye Dye T-Shirts!
Are you making a Summer Bucket List?